The Operator of personal data according to § 5 let. o) of Act no. 18/2018 in the Codex on the protection of personal data as amended (hereafter referred to as the “Act”) is Spinergo a.s. Plzenská 2, 08001 Prešov, ID No .: 44 933 151
- Spinergo a.s. (hereafter as the „Operator”).
- The Operator’s contact details are address: Plzenská 2, 080 01 Prešov, email: email@example.com, telephone: +421 (0) 917 127 460
- Personal data relates to all the information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, especially by reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or by reference to one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of that individual.
- The Operator has not appointed a responsible person for the protection of personal data.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Operator processes personal data provided by you or personal data obtained by the Operator based on the fulfilment of your order.
- The Operator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- the legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending business notices and newsletters) according to 13 para. 1, let. f) of the Act,
- Your consent to processing to provide direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 para. 1, let. a) of the Act in a case that the goods or services were not ordered.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- processing of your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; the order requires personal data that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract; without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfil it by the Operator,
- sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the Operator possible under § 28 of the Act.
Period of retention of personal data
- The Operator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period before a withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data, no longer than 15 years, if the personal data is processed by consent.
- After the expiry of the personal data retention period, all the personal data is erased by the Operator.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Operator)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- Involved in the delivery of goods/services/payments under the contract,
– Direct Parcel Distribution SK s.r.o., Technická 7 821 04 Bratislava
– Slovenská pošta a.s., Partizánska cesta 9 975 99 Banská Bystrica
- providing e-shop operation services and other services related to e-shop operation,
– MacMike VAT s.r.o. Hurbanova 10, Košice 040 01
- providing marketing services,
– MacMike VAT s.r.o. Hurbanova 10, Košice 040 01
- The Operator has no intention in submitting personal data to a third country (country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data from third countries are providers of cloud services.
- Under the conditions laid down in the Act, you have
- the right to access your personal data according to 21 of the Act,
- the right to rectify personal data according to 22 of the Act, or to limit processing according to § 24 of the Act,
- the right to erase personal data according to § 23 of the Act,
- the right to object against processing according to § 27 of the Act,
- the right to data portability according to § 26 of the Act,
- the right to withdraw the consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Operator stated in Art. III of these conditions.
- If you believe your right for the protection of personal data has been violated, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the protection of personal data.
Terms of privacy
- The Operator declares that all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data have been taken.
- The Operator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data stored in paper form, especially encrypted access and SSL certificate.
- The Operator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
These terms enter into force on May 25th in 2018.